Please see below the rules and measures put in place at Sharky’s Softplay as part of our operations to be able to open through the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate some of these may impair your experience of Sharky’s, apologies if so. We will constantly review the situation and guidance from the Government, as well as customer feedback, changing measures where appropriate.
- Please do not come to the centre if you or anyone in your booking is showing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Pre-booking and pre-payment online are now required for us to control numbers, and record attendees details for Track & Trace purposes.
- Each session has a capped number of customers to a maximum of 64 to be in accordance with Government guidance to support social distancing.
- A face covering must be worn by any person aged 12 or above upon entry to the Sharky’s Softplay section of the building. This covering must be worn at all times, apart from removal for eating and/or drinking purposes.
- A staff member will record the temperature of each customer upon entry to the centre. If this temperature exceeds the Government stated guidelines, we reserve the right to refuse the customer and all those in your party access to the centre.
- Cash is not accepted at the Cafe, all payments must be made by card/contactless means only.
- Please use a hand sanitiser upon entry to the Sharky’s Softplay section of the building.
- Please adhere to social distancing measures whilst visiting Sharky’s.
- If anyone in your party becomes ill, please inform a member of staff.
Although we aim for your children to have as much fun as possible, we have set a few ground rules:
- No food or drink in the soft play area.
- Be respectful
- Your children are your own responsibility at all times.
- No over 3’s in the baby area.
- No running up slides.
- Socks must be worn in the soft play area.
- Only food & drink bought on these premises can be consumed here.
- The last orders for hot food is at 4.45 pm on weekdays and 3.15 pm on weekends.
Please feel free to contact us before your visit, or speak to a member of staff when in the building if you have any questions, concerns or feedback.
Ultimately we hope you all have fun, and we thank you for your support in this situation.